Disaster Recovery Centre (DRC)
In- addition to our professional services, we provide a Disaster Recovery Centre (DRC) for our customers to establish a secondary IT Data Centre for housing critical IT infrastructure. In the event of a disaster, the customer can decide to activate the secondary site at the DRC without an impact on their business.
Facilities in DRC
- Raised FlooringThe server roomâs floor is raised to protect all hardware and equipment from flooding
- Air-ConditioningThe server room is equipped with split air-conditioning. With this facility, the servers will be able to perform in optimal environment.
- Fire ExtinguisherFire extinguishing equipment is provided at the DRC for fire security.
- CCTV is installed in the server room to monitor and observe activities.
- Access Card SystemTo enter the DRC and server room, access card system is implemented allowing only authorized personnel to enter the facility.
- Smoke Detector Smoke detector is installed.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and Generator
Mains power feed passes through the inverter â converter of the UPS system and output of the UPS system supplies power to the computer facility. This isolates the facility from utility transients and outages. Complete protection is provided from power surges, outages, voltage fluctuations, power frequency fluctuations and loss of utility power.If the power outage is for an extended period, a generator will be automatically activated to continue to support the servers and equipment in the DRC.